Friday, March 18, 2011

Discarded Pt. 1


This post, and the next, features pages from a little book I made from 2006 to 2008. All drawings are original to this one-off book. The book is around 28 pages in length. I've always been very interested in "art-books" or "books as art". This particular book was created with the idea of having no limits. I did drawings in it, collages, whatever. It was an interesting and fun experiment. I've thought about reproducing it, but I probably won't. So here are a few excerpts from it.

2 comments:

  1. I think this book is kinda amazing, would love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Very nice of you to say. Maybe I'll put up more later. Hey I don't know if you have any of my comics, but I'd be happy to send you some as a gift if you'd like (it's not like anybody is buying them). Email me your address if you want. My email is SeanAndress@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete