Saturday, April 3, 2010

Moral Geometry Now Available





Some interesting news. My comic, Moral Geometry, is now available for purchase. It's 24 pages, black n' white, 4 short stories. The printing came out ok. Although I'm not happy with how dark the cover art came out. Ah well. Live n' learn.

You can purchase your copy, at 3 dollars each, at indyplanet.com Here's the direct link:

http://www.indyplanet.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3490&osCsid=i1ni0pieo66nu62v9acvclcca0

Much thanks to anyone who purchases a copy. I would like to hear what you think. I'm already at work on issue two which should be one long 24 page story.


2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the comment makes me feel a lot more confident!!! loving you illustration/comics. really nice expressive and gruesome quality to it, just my sort of stuff i love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I really do like those three paintings you did. And thank you for commenting on here! I appreciate it!!! Take care. Talk later.

    ReplyDelete